Welcome to our website pansy.it (the Site).
For Pansy Gourment Srls (hereinafter also Pasticceria Pansy), your privacy and the security of your personal data are really important, which is why we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take suitable measures to keep them safe.
Below you will find information on the processing by Pansy Gourment of your personal data in relation to your browsing of pansy.it and the use of the services offered. For detailed information on how Pansy Gourment manages your personal data, please read this Privacy Notice in full.
Some services may be subject to different legal terms, in which case we will provide you with all relevant information from time to time.
The owner of the treatment
The owner of the processing of personal data is Pansy Gourment Srls via Santa Sofia 1, 20122, Milan VAT number: 11790570961 (Pansy Gourment).
Responsible for the treatment
The Pansy Gourment srls body, Viale Tunisia 6 Milan – 20124 (MI), VAT number 09546550964, has been designated as Personal Data Processing Manager.
For any clarification, question or need related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Processor at any time by sending an email to email@example.com inserting “privacy” as the subject.
Personal data collected
The categories of personal data that Pansy Gourment srls collects and processes when you browse Pansy Gourment are the following:
- we collect the personal data you provide us when you fill out one of the pansy.it contact forms;
- we collect the personal data you provide us when you request a service offered on pansy.it;
- we collect the personal data you provide to us when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- we collect the personal data you provide to us when you sign up for our newsletter service;
we collect your CV when you send it to us to be considered for a job application. The collection will only concern common data, therefore the candidate will not have to provide the so-called particular ones, as qualified by art. 9 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or sensitive, as qualified by Legislative Decree 196/2003 (for example the state of health). In the latter case, the interested party is invited to express explicit written consent to the processing of data, reporting at the bottom of the curriculum vitae, or in the accompanying letter, the following formula: “Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, I agree that Pansy Gourment srls will process my personal data, including sensitive ones, for the purposes and in the manner specified in the information “or other equivalent formula;
- we collect information about your browsing on pansy.it, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers;
- in the event that you provide Pansy Gourment with personal data of third parties, for example in cases where you decide to request information on behalf of a friend, upon notification, Pansy Gourment will make sure to deliver the privacy information to the third party at the time of the first communication. We remind you that the use of personal data of third parties is subject to the rules on the protection of personal data.
We inform you that Pansy Gourment does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access pansy.it and use the services offered by Pansy Gourment, you declare that you are of legal age
Purpose of use of personal data
Pansy Gourment collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- subject to your express consent, managing your requests to Pansy Gourment, using the personal data you provide to satisfy your requests for information and requests for assistance;
- subject to your express consent, provision of the services offered on pansy.it. To this end, Pansy Gourment needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you;
- application for a job position. If you send us your CV to be considered for a job application, subject to your express consent, we will use the information contained in your CV solely for that purpose. Your CV will be kept for a maximum period of twelve months, after which it will be deleted: if you wish, you can of course send us a new updated version;
- subject to your express consent, we may use the personal data you have provided to us for commercial communications on our products and services in order to update you on news, our offers, promotions and other communications regarding the company and the brands connected to it;
- subject to your express consent, we may use your contacts as part of statistical research, opinion polls and market research in order to improve our services, our products, our activities and the relationship with our users;
- we process personal data relating to your navigation such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page, i.e. traffic, to an extent strictly necessary and proportionate to ensure network and information security;
- subject to your express consent, on the personal data collected, we may use automated or non-automated profiling mechanisms, including: behavioral analysis for promotional and advertising purposes; the creation of lists for promotional purposes, for example for the use and activation of personalized and public audiences deemed similar, Google Analytics User-ID profiling tools and similar activities on Facebook, Google and other adequately selected third parties and that offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data; the creation of lists for commercial communication; the creation of lists for sending newsletters; the development of profiles for the provision of targeted and personalized services for the customer’s needs; analysis of your browsing and consumption habits in the use of your Pansy Gourment profile, in order to personalize your experience on our Site. These profiling mechanisms do not base decisions that have legal effects and do not have a similar significant impact on the natural persons involved.
In relation to all the activities indicated above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools, in full compliance with current legislation on the subject.
Legal basis of the treatment
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by current legislation, and specifically according to the following legal bases:
- for our legitimate interest.
Some of your personal data may be processed to a strictly necessary and proportionate extent to ensure network and information security.
With regard to such data, which we are obliged to know, in order to fulfill the obligations established by laws, EU regulations and national legislation, or by provisions issued by Authorities legitimated by the law and by supervisory and control bodies. , failure to provide them by you will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that such data are necessary for the execution of the same.
- based on your consent.
We will carry out the following treatments only if you have given us your express consent:
- to satisfy your requests for information and requests for assistance to Pansy Gourment;
- for the performance of one of the services offered on Pansy Gourment requested by you;
- if you send us your CV, to be considered for a job application at Pansy Gourment;
- carrying out promotional and commercial activities, which include receiving newsletters;
- carrying out statistical research, opinion polls and market research;
- activation and use of automated or non-automated profiling mechanisms, which do not base decisions that have legal effects and do not significantly affect the natural persons involved in a similar way.
Providing us with your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us with your data for these purposes, but in the absence of the same it will not be possible for Pansy Gourment to carry out the activities referred to in points i., Ii., Iii., Iv., V., Vi.
Who processes the data
Your personal data will be processed by Pansy Gourment internal staff specifically trained and authorized to process.
Your personal data will also possibly be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services or carry out our activities; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects have been designated by Pansy Gourment, carry out their business according to the instructions given by Pansy Gourment and under her control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialized in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialized in market research and data processing.
Your data may be transmitted to the police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow Pansy Gourment to ascertain , exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Web push notification
Depending on the device you browse from, you may receive, with your consent, push notifications regarding our company, its products or services.
To disable notifications, depending on the platform and / or browser used, follow the steps listed below:
- Desktop: Right-click on the notification> disable notifications from pansy.it
- Mobile: Access the notification center> Site parameters> Notifications> Block notifications from pansy.it
- Common browsers:
- Chrome: Settings> Show Advanced Settings> Privacy – Content Settings> Notifications – Manage exceptions> Enter pansy.it and select “Block”
- Firefox: Options> Contents> Notifications – Select> pansy.it – “Block”
- Safari: Preferences> Notifications> From here set the selector to “Reject”
Data transfer outside the EU
Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph “Who processes the data” may be based in countries outside the European Union which, however, offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi#1).
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be carried out only after the conclusion between Pansy Gourment and said subjects of specific agreements, containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data so-called “standard contractual clauses”, also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between you and Pansy Gourment (for registration on the Site or the use of services on the Site) or for the management of your requests.
How long do we keep the data
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which varies according to the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data.
After this period, your data will be permanently deleted or in any case made irreversibly anonymous.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- data related to user requests: useful data will be kept until your request is satisfied;
- data collected in the context of the use of services offered on pansy.it: these data are kept for no more than 12 months from the sending of a communication verifying authorization for said treatment by pansy.it, or, in the case of absence of verification communications, no more than 12 months from the authorization of said treatment;
- CV: for 12 months from receipt
- data used for commercial communication activities towards users who have given their express consent on pansy.it: these data are kept for no more than 12 months from the sending of a communication verifying authorization for said treatment by pansy .it, or, in the absence of verification communications, no more than 12 months from the authorization of said treatment;
- data provided for statistical research activities, opinion polls and market researches for users who have given their express consent on pansy.it: these data are kept for no more than 12 months from the sending of a verification communication of authorization to said treatment by pansy.it, or, in the absence of verification communications, no more than 12 months from the authorization of said treatment;
- if there is the condition of absence of express consent to the use of personal data with automated or non-automated profiling mechanisms, for personal data relating to your navigation, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page, i.e. traffic, to an extent strictly necessary and proportionate to guarantee network and information security: no more than 60 months from acquisition;
- personal data relating to the activation and use of automated or non-automated profiling mechanisms, which do not base decisions that have legal effects and do not significantly affect the natural persons involved: these data are kept for up to 12 months from ” sending a communication of verification of authorization to said treatment by pansy.it, or, in the absence of verification communications, no more than 12 months from the authorization of said treatment.
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the consequent definitive cancellation or irreversible anonymization of the related personal data will be final within thirty days from the terms indicated above.
Withdrawal of consent, access to data and other rights
You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Pansy Gourment. Find below their general description and how to exercise them.
- Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be corrected, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to the following activities: the fulfillment of your requests for information and requests for assistance; for the performance of one of the services offered by pansy.it; for applying for a job position; for carrying out promotional and commercial activities; for carrying out statistical research, opinion polls and market research; for the activation and use of automated or non-automated profiling mechanisms, which do not base decisions that have legal effects and do not similarly significantly affect the natural persons involved. Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting you, Pansy Gourment will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
- Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the deletion of your personal data. Once your request has been received and examined, if legitimate, we will promptly cease processing and delete your personal data.
- Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in this case Pansy Gourment will continue to keep your personal data but will not process them, unless it is subject to your different request and the exceptions provided for by law. You can obtain the limitation of processing when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when your data no longer serves us but you need it to exercise your right in court and when you object to the processing, during the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
- Request your data or transfer it to a person other than Pansy Gourment (“right to data portability”). You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we may at your request transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “privacy”.
To ensure that our users’ data are not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we will ask you for some information to be sure of your identity.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, Pansy Gourment undertakes to regularly test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to ensure continuous improvement in the safety of processing.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately, you can lodge a complaint with one of the competent supervisory authorities for compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
More information on how to submit is available on the website of the Guarantor, at the address http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
Changes to this information
The constant evolution of our services may involve changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described up to now. Consequently, this privacy statement may undergo changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary in relation to new regulatory interventions regarding the protection of personal data.
We therefore invite you to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to promptly inform you about the changes made and their consequences.
Legislative references and useful links
The treathment of your personal data is carried out by Pansy Gourment in full compliance with the regulations on the matter provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and the provisions of the Authority of Italian control (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Last update date: 14/07/2022